Buffalo Thorn Lodge 2015/2016 Rates
R9000.00 per night (Midweek out of school holidays)
R 12 000.00 per night (Weekends/ RSA school holidays/ Public holidays)
The rate is for the rent of the whole lodge exclusively per night sleeping 10 guests.
*Please note a minimum of 2 nights is required at anytime.*
- 5 Units – sleeping 2 per unit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Barbeque facilities
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment system (LCD TV, DStv and Home theatre system.)
- Child friendly
Access & Transfers
- Access to Buffalo Thorn Lodge is by road from Johannesburg. The Lodge is approximately two hours drive from Johannesburg. Head towards Sun City. Stay on the R556 and pass the entrance to Sun City on the right. Continue for 5.11 km to the STOP sign, turn right at the intersection (into the R565). Continue on this road for approximately 27 km until you see the Black Rhino Game Reserve entrance on the right.
- Daily game activities/safari with a qualified ranger
- Fully serviced
- Coffee, tea and fire wood
- Transfer to and from the gate (on request)
- Daily per person gate fees/ Conservation fees
**Only 10 guests allowed on game drive/ Safari(includes children of all ages) **
- Meals, Refreshments, snacks etc
- Any other activities in and around Black Rhino Game Reserve
- Any other personal charges incurred (eg. breakages deposit)
Please make use of our booking form on the Reservations Page. The rates are quoted for the whole 10 sleeper lodge and not per person. Check in time is 14:30 and check out time is 10:30.